1. What is an Open Access?
Open Access is the practice of providing unrestricted access to the scholarly articles published in a scientific journal through the Internet.
2. What type of articles do Onjourn Publishers publish?
Onjourn Publishers publish Research, Review, Commentaries, Case Reports, Perspectives, Mini-reviews, Hypothesis, Short communications, Letters, Clinical/Medical Images, etc.
3. How do I submit an article for publication?
Please visit the submit manuscript page and choose the journal of your interest in which you would like to publish your work.
4. How many days will it take for Review Process?
Editors will come out with an initial decision on the manuscripts submitted within 28 days from the date of submission.
5. Is there any word limit for writing manuscripts?
There is no word limit for Research/Review Literatures. Restrictions in word limit are applicable for editorials which should be less than 2000 words and Case reports/Short communications/Letters should not exceed 2500 words.
6. Where can I find a detailed description of manuscript preparation guidelines?
All the guidelines pertaining to manuscript preparation are available at: Manuscript Preparation Guidelines
7. What is the Scope of the Journal?
To know about the scope of the particular Journal, please go through the “Aims and Scope” section provided on the journal website. Each Journal is having this specific section in detail. If you have any further questions, please contact editorial office and we will help you out.
8. How can I contact the Editorial Office?
For any queries, you may contact the editorial office by clicking on Contact Us tab provided in the website.
9. What are the article processing charges for journals of Onjourn Publishers?
Based on the scope of the journal article publication charges may vary. Please visit the Article Processing Charges for a detailed view.
10. Who holds copyright on articles published?
As per the terms outlined by Creative Commons Attribution, 4.0 International License authors retain the copyright. This allows users to use the work in a non-commercial way by acknowledging the author of original work.